Wednesday, April 21, 2010

tin dreams



Hey, this is going to be fun.
We should do a father's day gift swap :) lol. " No honey, don't get me anything ." "What another tie!! and socks!??" ---guys just aren't very fun to shop for , and you can only give so many-- 'coupons':)--- they always want to cash in on them when you're mad at them! --
-Well back to fourth of july ( my favorite holiday). I'm soo glad to be doing this ! I'm sick of the above decorations ,-- you know-- cheap, easy, and great for outdoor picnics. I'm really lovin the americana. My inspiration is ---tin , the rustier the better! I'm hoping to get lots of great ideas from you all. Cat, this is great, you must not be sleeping much -- so many great ideas! love you sis!!


TTFN


victoria


5 comments:

  1. ooooo. i love the tin. l o v e it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i thought that i was the only one to do those coupons! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be fun. I actually AM wondering if my partner has a bow-wearing daughter for one of my crafts. How do I find out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited, but a little nervous. I'm really not that crafty, so internet here I come! Are you going to post our parnter on here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't say what my first project is (just in case it doesn't turn out) but it includes rusty tin stars :)

    ReplyDelete