Thursday, July 22, 2010

as we are all busy in the summer, this next swap will be a low-key one. but just as fun! (just less work)

as you noticed, it is going to be a book swap. but not only a book! the swap package should include...

a book

a bookmark

a pair of socks

and your favorite treats to eat while reading


now for the book. DO NOT stress out about what to pick for a book. just pick your favorite at the moment, your most fun read, or one that you thought was interesting. NO ONE is going to judge you based on the book you read. for example, please no-one send the bible or feel that they should send a leo tolstoy, or plato. we know that we are all educated and well-read and love classics, but keep this more light reading. (um...not that those aren't fun...right?) oh! and gently used ones are encouraged, they do NOT have to be new.

bookmark... pretty explanatory. it does not have to be home-made...but if it isn't. it better be pretty darn cute! ;)

socks. these do NOT have to be expensive. just fun or silly and comfy

and treats. this could include hot chocolate, candy, popcorn, chocolate, trail mix... just ask if your swap has any allergies or anything. (um...for whoever gets me, i love frosting:)

this will be fun and a perfect swap for back to school!

RULES

1.your package must include a book, bookmark, socks and treats

2. you have to contact me to let me know if you want to do it by august 1st

3. your package has to be sent out by september 1st

4. and you have to take pictures of your package that you receive and post on this blog.

got it?

oh! and feel free to invite friends/family that you think would love this and would do as amazingly as everyone did last time!

8 comments:

  1. wahoo! i'm on it...let's do this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea! Love to read. I'm so excited and soooo in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! Such a fun (and easy and cheap) idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish I could do this! Sorry but with baby girl coming I'm afraid I just can't do it! Maybe after she comes I can afford some more me time, let me know about any others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in. Now to narrow it down to one book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in for this one! chocolate and a book....does it get better than this??????

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited!!! I am definitely in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I join! missed out on the last one and would LOVE to do this one. How does it work...who do you send to? Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete