Thursday, July 1, 2010

LOVE (not like) LOVE

I LOVE (not like) LOVE, my crafts! Thank you JosephineWe exchanged our crafts at Catherine's house, and I forgot my camera. I did take some pictures with Cats camera before I opened my presents, I'm hoping she'll post :) Josephine wrapped them so nicely and adorably.

My girls are wearing these like halos and incorporating them into all their dances. I'm enjoying how much entertainment this craft has provided :)


We are also LOVING our family home evening activities. We haven't gotten through all of them yet but we are having the treat this weekend.


Thanks a million!



P.S. When I gave Cooper the yo-yo he said "how come your other friends don't give me cool things?"




3 comments:

  1. LOVE it all. that garland with the antique postcards is amazing!
    and seriously jealous of the family home evening.
    and about her wrapping job...lets just say it involved sand buckets and lots of gorgeous patterned tissue paper. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! I am so glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, love it all...good job jo!

    ReplyDelete