Wednesday, July 28, 2010

thinking

I'm thinking and thinking
and thinking!!!!
So many books.....so little time

Girl power always a hit!Love travel books --Off the beaten path sounds so perfect!
(Sometimes I feel just way off!)

)



HOW can I choose only one!!!


Yes this is always a good reminder.We all need some help, I hope one doesn't have a image problem. (dummies?)




I do love a good ( clean ) romance









This swap gives me alot to chew on!!







Sooooo fun! I am in! Now about books.........................wow!! I haven't even thought about socks!

4 comments:

  1. i know!!! i thought this would be easier...hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaa!!! i am lovin' the pictures in this post! i am trying to narrow it down too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got down which book (or books...sorry Cat I don't play by the rules) I'm gonna send. My thoughts are running wild on the snacks. A train of thought usually runs like this: "If I send Cheetos, will I need to send a package of hand wipes too?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post, I agree it is really hard to narrow down.

    ReplyDelete