Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Crystal is: Unique. Sensational. Amazing!!

First off....I didn't get one package. I got TWO. The tube shaped package came first and was completely intriguing....what could possibly be in there? Then the next package came and had very specific directions. I love a good surprise!



And here is what was in my package. Can you believe how much stuff she sent? I only wish I was better at staging photos, so you could see the fabulosity. :)
People with sewing skills amaze me in general, but Crystal is extra amazing. I was so happy to find this table runner as I was completely jealous of the other bandana table runner. I happened to look at the back and just stared at how even the seams are gorgeous.
Then I unwrapped the flag swag/banner/bunting (not sure what to call it). Years of girl scout experience made me want to keep it from touching the ground as I unfolded it. It is the most beautiful thing!! I tried it on every railing inside and outside of my house. :)

sorry I didn't iron it first, I was too excited.

I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the marshmallow/hot dog roasting sticks (from the mysterious tube package). But they are super awesome. My husband wants to buy an outside firepit now.

I think Crystal must be a psychic or something. How else could she know how much I adore rice bags? I think they are the coolest thing ever invented, and every ache or pain in my house is treated with one. This pretty star one came just in time. I had to go to the dentist today. I have a dislocated jaw so simple precedures are pretty painful.
(don't I look miserable?)
Now, it may seem a small thing, but *thoughtfulness* is big in my book. So the fact that Crystal sent 5 roasters and 5 marshmallow guns pleased me to no end. She even sent ammo. :) PLUS....there are 3 red guns, and 2 blue so we can play kids vs. adults or girls vs. boys.

Action shot!!!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't say so in the post, but THANK YOU so much for being my partner, Crystal! You are so very talented and extremely generous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that package is awesome...but i know crystal and i knew it would be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. k. i will try not to be jealous of the roasters! and i heart the flag swag/banner!

    SORRY jaz about the jaw. dang those dentists!!!
    that rice bag came just in time!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo Jasmine! I'm so excited that you like your package. I truly don't deserve that post. But I must say the flag swag looks stupendous on your railing and I love the action shop of the marshmallow gun. And I so glad that you love rice bags as much as I do, I hope that one wasn't too smelly for you. Again, it was a pleasure being partners with you!

    ReplyDelete