Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It made my week!!

I was so excited to open up my package from Jeanne!!!!
Inside was a perfect bracelet and hair things for Allegra, who did not want to take them off at all!!! She also loved the pinwheel that came as well.
The packaging was so cute, here is a part of it.
A close up of the beautiful hair things and bracelet.
Seriously!!! Love the dangling stars.
I could not get over how beautiful these earrings were, I love that I can where them anytime, not just on the 4th.
Now, I don't know how she knew that I LOVE wreaths, but anyway Jeanne definitely won my craft swap love with this beauty!!!!
Here is a close up.
Again ALLEGRA and I LOVED it all.

4 comments:

  1. i don't understand why noone is commenting on this blog anymore! this stuff is fAbUlOus!!! i love it all jeannie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness!! Love it.
    Rebecca - I comment when the taskmaster (aka your sister) texts me and tells me to. :)
    I'm proud to say that today I commented all on my own with no reminders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved being Josephines partner, sorry I have not posted all the awesomeness she gave me (we moved and don't have internet yet, except on my phone, which won't post pics to the blog.....blah, blah!) Can't wait for the next swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. everything is SO dang cute. i have serious envy for that wreath. and that bracelet is to die for.

    ReplyDelete