Sunday, June 6, 2010

Seriously, Rebecca!


My package from Rebecca arrived and WOW ... everything in it is beyond cute. I absolutely LOVE it ALL! She is so talented and has great taste.
I'm so excited about this fabric pennant banner! This is perfect. I have been wanting to make one, but have one big problem called: I don't sew. She did a great job. Here's a close-up:

I adore these vintage prints!! Even Rebecca's clothespins are cute. They have magnets on the back too. I'm going to display these pictures on a magnet board.
Cupcake toppers with matching liners. Can't wait to get baking! These are going to be so cute to take to a 4th of July BBQ!


"FREEDOM" spelled out in scrabble letters. What a fun and clever idea!


I LOVE this Liberty sign. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's such a pretty red color. The crackling effect she did looks so cool. I've got to learn how to do that.
Super cute red, white, and blue rosette headband. Don't mind my messy hair.
She even made one for my four-year-old daughter, which she will love. She is asleep, otherwise I'd post a picture of it on her noggin.
Happy 4th of July vinyl lettering. Can you believe how many fun items I got? Never ending!
Rebecca even decorated this box cute!
I can't wait to try these drink recipes and inside that fabric is sparkly red nail polish, which I definitely will be sporting soon.

Rebecca, I can't THANK YOU enough. I'm so in love with all the stuff you made. I can't even believe how cute everything is!!!
I mailed my package two days after the deadline. I'm terribly sorry, but we took a last-minute trip. It will arrive sometime this week.

7 comments:

  1. Rebecca, you do an amazing job with your crafts!!! You are so gifted at that!:)Can you teach me??:) All the boxes have been so fun!This was a great idea Cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great package Rebecca! I especially love the banner and the headbands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you liked it! that headband looks so cute on you (even with your perfectly messy hair ;)
    i wish i could take the credit for the crackle job on the liberty sign-but it's the real deal. it is from an old local barn that was torn down and we salvaged some of the siding-craft heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything is so fabulous! this is so fun, i love the vinyls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabric banner and rosettes! Swapping was such a good idea...the only problem I have now is that I want to make what all of you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats not a problem Jeabr!! Because that means that you are surrounded by gals who inspire you, and that makes them great friends!!:)

    ReplyDelete