Thursday, June 3, 2010

THANK YOU, Victoria!!!

I got home from running errands today and was so excited to see a package on my doorstep. I opened it up and this is what I saw...


Here is everything layed out before I opened it all up....

Sprinkles, cupcake liners and toothpicks, recipe cards, confetti, stickers, nail polish, a headband, vinyl lettering, a table runner and star garland.

Vinyl lettering that says, "Freedom is the Key."

A darling table runner that matches the cupcake liners and toothpicks that were included (see above)! It is 4 bandanas sewn together!


A close-up of the headband- how cute is that?

And my personal favorite... Star Garland!

Here's a few close-ups- it is SO CUTE!


And I had to throw in a picture of Max in front of the garland! He was pretty excited about it!

Thank you, Victoria!

I love it all!!!

5 comments:

  1. Fun! i L-O-V-E that star garland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it all! and i am also impressed that your house is clean enough to display it right away. i would have to do some scrubbing on my table to take a picture!
    the package rocks!
    and max is pretty dang cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute table runner! Such creative minds in our little swapping group. We must do this again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree! We must do this again! I love the garland...I would love to know how to make that, any tutorials???

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so glad you like it. it was super fun creating these, knowing they were going to you! i am going to make another garland and take step by step pictures. i will post them here.

    ReplyDelete