Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i (heart) my package!

my package from amy came yesterday and i was thrilled... i ripped it open and layed it all out. even the packaging was cute, love those paper wheels! i was over at my sister's house and made her take pictures.

i got not one, but two headbands! tried them on and posed.

c-u-t-e!

then i saw these beauties for my girlies-and thought about stealing that blue felt one for myself...... yep...... it's mine.

i was lovin' this rag tie wreath. you can't see in the picture, but the fabric was cut with pinking shears! love the colors. love the fabric. love amy.

then i saw these vintage print cupcake toppers/picks and did the facebook gangsta pose to show them off. i'm totally going to lie and say i made them myself when i take them to a july 4th party. just kidding....maybe.

then i saw this adorable pennant banner and completely ignored my crying baby while i took a picture of it. this picture does not do it justice.

then, i saw these pictures of me and thought that i should never ever post pictures of myself at the end of a long day without looking in the mirror first!

then, i decided that it wasn't about me, it was about amy's crafts and i was willing to sacrifice for craft's sake.

BUT, i'm feeling pretty patriotic right about now, and can't wait to put up all my new decorations.

i love it ALL! thank you amy...you rock!

4 comments:

  1. i was lucky to see this package in person and everything is SO dang cute! i think that i would let my kid cry too. ;) awesome job amy!

    and becca? i could kiss you right now for those pics! i can't decide which one i love more, the gangsta or the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally laughing at the saluting picture and the gangsta one!

    Funny that we both did cupcake toppers, headbands, and pennant banners for each other, huh? The whole time I was making that paper one, I was wishing it was fabric.

    I'm glad you liked your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I need to learn to make those rosette/flower head bands. They are too cute!
    And...
    Rebecca, you always look good in pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Amy! And I love all the pictures Rebecca. I had to laugh at your comment about pictures of yourself because those were my exact thought the other evening when I was posing with my goods.

    ReplyDelete