Sunday, June 13, 2010

I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN

One thing for sure...all of the Yeates boys thought the package ROCKED!!!
they are eating one of the bags of kettle corn that Sarah sent...one red white and blue, and the other was white chocolate cinnamon (strictly for me of course)
The matching, handmade ties BLEW me away! I just love how they look in them!
baking essentials. :)
This is the package freshly opened (yes, that IS a quilt, we will get to that later)
I laid everything out on the couch, with my kids ooh-ing and aah-ing the whole time. The loot is as follows, a quilt, three ties, a banner, a patriotic cd, cupcake liners, toppers and sprinkles, a set of magnets, two bags of specialty popcorn, a cute pail and all was wrapped in adorable packages, tins and bows.
THE QUILT IS INSANE!!! It has kind of a nautical theme to it, and every fabric choice is phenomenal. It is so perfectly sewn too. I can't believe it is her first quilt!
Even the card was "hand - shucked" (anyone watched "What about Bob")

The magnets, sorry i couldn't get a better picture. They are bottle cap ones and SO cute!
The banner completed my fireplace! I can't believe how perfectly it fits my decor there! I am thinking of taking our Christmas pictures with this set-up... christmas in july!!!
So my 10 year old, Nigel said to me "is this girl like your best friend?" I told him "SHE IS NOW!!!"
Thank you so much Sarah. Everything was perfect. I am so impressed and love it all so much. I am the hostess of the annual fourth of July parties (yes partIES), and you have made me look GOOD!

3 comments:

  1. definately puts my package to shame! i have seen this stuff in person and it really is that good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are INSANE sarah! i love it all. (and was able to sample the popcorn too)
    especially the quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely above and beyond.
    That banner is so cute (and I LOVE your mantle)

    ReplyDelete