Friday, June 4, 2010

Jasmine Rocks!

My package arrived on June 1st (two days before mine was even in the mail, I hope we are still friends Jasmine)! I love it all, but the jewelry is my absolute favorite. You are so darn talented Jasmine. Here I am modeling the bracelets and showing off my new necklace. My pictures really don't do them justice, nobody tell my photographer.


My girls love the bows! Too bad they were in bed when we were taking pictures. Jasmine made the earrings in the next two pictures as well. I love the teal ones. If anyone is looking for an ear model, I'm available!



Thanks again Jasmine. It was a pleasure being partners with you!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! holy jewelry! it is all so pretty! and the bows are just darling!
    and crystal...if i ever need an ear model. you are all mine!
    awesome job jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun package...love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still friends for sure. :)
    So glad you love them. (I actually texted Catherine for results b/c I was too impatient to find out if you like it)

    You are a fabulous earring model....and quite the bow model might I add!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jasmine,

    So I had to mail your goods in two parts because of a size issue. Don't be surprised if you get a tube package without a card, and a little later receive the box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute jewerly! and i love the bows! wish i had little girls to dress up!

    ReplyDelete