Saturday, June 5, 2010

Genesee It Came!

So when I got my package, Friday afternoon, I was so excited! This is what it looked like when I opened it. At first all I could say was "This is so cute!"


After digging in to it and pulling everything out...this was everything! A cute centerpiece, place mats, plates, napkins, beads, the cutest metal hanging stars, burp cloths for baby girl, an adorable apron for Mylee (which I tried to get her to model, but she's too shy), and hair barrettes. The whole time I pulled something out I couldn't help but think I LOVE IT! This craft swapping was so much fun!



So far this is what I've done with the cute stuff...This is my dinning room table. I love how it looks in there! I want to hang up the stars, but not sure where yet... but they'll go in this room!

 


I love how my house looks so festive and ready for the 4th of July! I'm ready for summer and the fun we'll have! Thank you so much Genesee for the crafts, you are very talented and I loved it all! I hope you get my box soon and you like it as much as I love your stuff! Thanks Again!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. cute idea for the centerpiece-you could put anything in there! too bad mylee wouldn't model the barretes for us, i wanted to see a pic of her!
    love the placemats genesee...wish i could sew better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca,
    I'll have to try again with Mylee...maybe on a better day when she's not so tried. If I can get her to model, I'll post it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the placemats too! and i bet those stars are going to be amazing hung up!!!
    and so sweet to give stuff for the new babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those place mats are to die for! such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete