Thursday, November 4, 2010

Becca the Prompt AND Amazing

Once again, I had an awesome swap partner! Becca never disappoints and I could not be more excited about my gifts! I've already received compliments on her work, and I love the way everything fits perfectly in our house. My package was delivered to piano lessons (thanks Victoria), but I waited to open it until later that evening, so I could bask in the moment without lots of little helpers. And don't you know that everything was even wrapped adorably.

I love the wreath!


The chalk rocks are such a fun idea. Becca said she has even used them for place cards. So clever!

I can't wait to sport my new headband. (Don't mind the serious look, I was concentrating on taking my own picture:)



This was my favorite! I love my family as pilgrims. Although, I think we all know who wears the headdress in our house.



I know this is blurry, but I just wanted everyone to see the dimension. Did I say that I loved this yet?


And a grateful tree,with leafs to write our blessings on. Again, so classy and clever!




Doesn't this tray look fabulous on my piano in the living room? So perfect!


Thanks a million Becca! I love, love, love everything you made for me. And if your lucky, you'll get your package before Christmas (oh wait, didn't I tell Jasmine something similar in the last swap?).

7 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the pilgrim and indian family. It is so amazing. Nice job on the whole package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad that you liked it all. i had a blast making it for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great stuff, I love the Pilgrims and Indians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. i was hysterical seeing her make these because i wanted one of each!!!
    love it ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously? So adorable and unique. And, yes, my favorite is the Pilgrim family, as well. Although the tree is pretty amazing, and the... and the...and the...

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute grateful tree! Love it. and I absolutely need info/how to on the chalk rocks. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wreath, love the thankful tree, love the tray, but I must say that the pilgrim and Indian family is my favorite! So cute and so creative. I'm a tiny bit jealous of your family's craftiness and creativity- I can only hope to be like you guys someday!!!

    ReplyDelete