Monday, November 8, 2010

So Thankful, Josephine!

I was so excited to get my package from Josephine today! I honestly can't pick a favorite thing- I LOVE it all!!!












How cute are these painted fabric candy corn??? So creative and so fun!










This picture frame and saying is perfect for me. I love to eat and I'm always thankful for an abundance of food!









This is a shadow box filled with different patterned paper pumpkins. Again, so creative and cute and it goes perfectly on my shelf!



This pinwheel garland is absolutely adorable- I love the colors!



Thank you so much, Josephine, for such an awesome package! It added the perfect touches that my house needed to be ready for Thanksgiving. And again, thanks to Catherine for organzing another successful swap!!!

3 comments:

  1. i LoVe it all too!!! it is all so creative! and um...jo? i think that i need one of those give thanks and eat signs...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pumpkin shadow box!... and that black crow?...so cute! good job jo.

    ReplyDelete