Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thank you Jennifer Baring


This is what I got from Jennifer Baring, a beautiful glass, Pie Pan with a Pumpkin Pie Recipe, and everything i need to make a Pumkin Pie..mmmm....a beautiful serving knife, kitchen towel.. I LOVE>>>LOVE the 16 seasonal word blocks...Table Cover, Harvest Party Place Cards. a bautiful, oven leaf glassware, The Most Yummy candies in cute Triangles...Thank you so much Jennifer You made my Sunday a great one...Thank you..and see you soon...:)



















4 comments:

  1. yummiest craft swap ever! I was drooling over thos candies on Sunday. And way to get the picutres posted so fast:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! now you are definately set up for a yummy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. this has to be the most delicious package ever! what a good idea in including ingredients for the pie! love it!
    and i happen to be lucky enough to sample those chocolates. let's just say that justin never even knew that they existed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy.
    I want a copy of the words you can make with those blocks. I've never heard of that craft, and it sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete