Friday, November 12, 2010

THANKS victoria for GIVING

when i picked victorias name to be my partner...i was SO dang excited because i know how talented and creative she is.

um...yeah. she outdid herself on my package. i was FREAKING out!

first off. these lace pumpkins. really? i adore the rustic stem contrasting with the chiffon ribbon and girly lace.
ok. these next two things are SO beautiful and totally unique. the wordart in the tray is all things pertaining to thanksgiving/fall/and my family.
the candle is a vintage canning jar filled with candy corn and she made it into a faux candle. its pErFeCt on my counter.
so you can see the detail on the candle.
these candy corn, not only did she paint, but she actually cut out the shapes by hand and used a dremel to make the lines. and again those darling crows.
this is why victoria is completely out-of-control. she PAINTED this mural. the wood is a vintage cabinet door. just LOOK at the detail. and it is all free-hand
another look
NO we aren't done yet!
next is this pumpkin rag wreath. i am just impressed how funky and different the fabrics are, and how well they go together. hand stitched stem and leaves. it is SO dang cute.
and then these pumpkins. SO dang cute by themselves, but stacked together. DARLING!!!
and it all came in this rubbermaid. seriously? now can you see why i was freaking out?
so thank you vic. i love EVERYTHING!!! you might "accidentally" be my partner next swap!

5 comments:

  1. Oh man! It is these posts that make me glad I opted out this time. The word art!!! The big "Y"!! The tray!!! Love that idea. And a mural? Handpainted by your sis??? And the rag wreath with hand stitching??? I'm totally and completely hulk green with envy! And so happy I didn't send some poor soul a miserable package! Victoria you ARE amazing! Want to teach me to paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything turned out awesome Victoria! And so perfect for Cat especially. Loved the word art and the lace pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vic, you really are so talented. i could totally see that painting at a craft show for like $100! seriously, i love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want/Need/Must have a tray like that! Better go brush up on my Jedi mind tricks and see if I can get Victoria to make me one. (Seriously...so unique and so cute!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I read this I couldn't believe that the pictures just kept coming. Victoria is seriously out of control (but I already know this as she was my 4th of July partner)! I love the tray with the Y in it and the hand painted candy corn and murals are amazing. I wish I had talent to do something like that! And how nice that she gave you something to store it all in!!

    ReplyDelete