Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thank You Genevieve!

I got some really adorable Thanksgiving items from Genevieve!

Decorative wood blocks:

A fun magnet board:

This lovely door hanging.
I needed something for my front door for the fall...this was perfect!

An adorable charm necklace inside a little decorated match box.

Some fall flower pens, a lovely holiday tin box, and these leaves were everywhere throughout the box as I rummaged through excited to see what I got.

A closer look at the tin box:

Thank you SO much Genevieve! I love everything! Now I actually own some Thanksgiving/Fall decorations. For some reason I always skip past Thanksgiving and buy Christmas decorations instead. :)

3 comments:

  1. k. seriously cute. LOVE it all!!! the magnets and postcards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that necklace! and the hanging leaves are super pretty! nice job gen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reaaly cute, I am in love with all of it.

    ReplyDelete