Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PERFECTION

I finally have time to blog my package. I got it forever ago.
I know, I know Catherine, I am a slacker on blogging:)
My package had an adorable headband with matching barrettes. I already had to tell my girls to BACK OFF the headband - it is mine. But they can share the barrettes. :) Check out the frame on the picture - have you seen a prettier one. I love the color! Okay, I saved the best for last. I had to take a close up picture of these pumpkins.
Can I just say perfection?
Thank you so much for my package. I love it!


4 comments:

  1. ok. those pumpkins are amazing!!! that bright orange rocks too. good job emily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I'm glad you liked everything.
    Hey Cat, am I able to somehow get access to this blog so I can blog about what I got? I'd love to share with everyone what Genevieve made for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also...my e-mail is emilyancell@yahoo.com if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love-love-love those pumpkins! i've seen them up close and they are perfect.

    ReplyDelete