Sunday, November 14, 2010

THANK YOU SARAH

Seriously!!! I love my package from Sarah. Everything was perfect.

I got an absolutely adorable Gratitude journal and jar. I am so excited for this as it will help my family all year.
There was also some fun headresses for Thanksgiving day and placemats for us to color.
Allegra loved her"baby turkey"
I loved this quote on gratitude and the frame was perfect. The blocks can spell either Give or Fall and I love the colors on them.
There were so many fabulous things in this package. An amazing banner that says Thankful(my daughter pulled the banner down while I was taking the picture). Also burlap napkin rings that are wonderful.

Thank you Sarah for a wonderful Thanksgiving swap.

5 comments:

  1. love it ALL. i need that quote for ALL year round. the burlap napkins are so dang cute. and how fun to have stuff for allegra! darling as always sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sarah! I love the blocks and the garland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lot of work! very, very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang. Sarah is soooo talented with paper, that I think I should just give up and send all of my paper to her and come up with some kind of guilt-trip that prompts her to make me all kinds of cuteness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you liked it! And I must say that your daughter is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete