Monday, September 27, 2010

Better Late Than Never!

No, I'm not referring to when I received this package, I'm referring to how long it has taken me to post about it! Emily's package came in the mail on a Saturday morning at the beginning of this month. My kids brought it in and were all excited thinking it was for them. Back away, kids, this one was all mine! (Actually, Emily was nice enough to throw in some candy necklaces and Pop Rocks for the kids which they devoured right away!)

This is what I saw when I opened the package...

And this is what I saw after I unwrapped everything! The package was complete with soft, furry slippers, a homemade card, darling homemade bookmarks, a quote book, the actual book and lots of candy. I'm not sure how Emily knew that Holland mints are my absolute favorite, but I was pretty excited when I saw them. I usually only get them when we go to the BYU bookstore because I don't know where to find them down here. What a treat for me!

The book Emily chose to send which I am excited to read (as soon as I get some time to actually sit down and enjoy it).

My favorite part of the package- seriously, how cute are these bookmarks! Now I don't have to use receipts and old plane tickets to mark my page anymore!

Emily and her sisters make these quote books that are filled with words of wisdom- which is something I am lacking so I was very appreciative!

Thank you so much, Emily, for the awesome package! I loved everything!!!
And thank you to Catherine once again for organizing this for us. I can't wait for the next swap!

2 comments:

  1. awesome package!!! i love those books of quotes. they are so essential sometimes!
    and i am jealous of the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect package! I loved the bookmarks--so cute. good job Em

    ReplyDelete