Tuesday, September 14, 2010

perfect package

so jenn, you must really love me to give me this treat. i got NUTELLA and get this...RITZ CRACKERS to dip in it. DIVINE!!!
this is the bookmark. it is metal, perfectly heavy so it actually keeps your place.
i got these cute fuzzy socks and i am loving that they have non-slip bottoms and so when justin comes home and i quickly get up to pretend that i am not eating the whole jar of nutella, i won't slip on my wood floors!
everything was wrapped SO perfectly (jenn, you are woman after my own heart)
and finally the book!!! i waited to post until i had read it, and ...
i LOVED it. it was engrossing, entertaining and i want to read the sequel!
so thank you jenn. thanks for the awesome book, socks, bookmark and the extra back fat (from the nutella).

7 comments:

  1. ha ha! nutella would make anything taste divine. cute package, love the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I almost bought that same bookmark! I thought it was a cool list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it all-- the socks are so good- I love non- slip for chasing after my kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I totally want to try the Ritz crackers in Nutella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so glad you loved it! The ritz and nutella are a new favorite of mine and when you mentioned that you love frosting I thought it would be perfect!

    I'll be posting my fun stuff soon...so sorry it's been crazy around my house with company and a big 40th birthday bash for my hubby. So look for it soon.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is a perfect package for Cat! I want to see the rest of that bookmark too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how everything is package so cute!! These ladies are so dang creative and talented!!

    ReplyDelete