Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thanks Brenda!

My package arrived today! Poor Brenda forgot the zip code so the package was returned to her. It was probably on purpose because she loves going to the post office as much as I do (yeah right). Anyway, here I am sporting my awesome new piggy socks, I'm pretty sure my kids are gong to try to steal them!


The rest of my package included some tasty hot chocolate, chocolate chip cookies and candies, all of which are mine, all mine! The bookmark has my name on one side and CTR on the other. I love the colors! And the book, "Promises From God for Parents," is a very timely read for me as we navigate these first few weeks of school and crazy schedules!


Thanks Brenda, I love my package and I'm sorry for your postal troubles.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a book I could use, too. Love the personalized book mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo. i want that book!!! and those socks are to die for!!! looks like it was well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the piggy socks. So cute!

    ReplyDelete