Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh . . . this was too much fun! Cat you're so creative! I couldn't believe how darling the filler was in the box when I opened it. It almost didn't matter what else was in there - I loved it the minute I opened it!


The treats!!! If you look close enough you can see that the m&m bag is crumbled. I think it's been to Sea-Tac with me a few times taking my company back and forth. Yummy!


Cute new ballerina socks (2 pairs). Love them! My best attempt at first position (it's been a long time). :-)

Adorable handmade book mark!

And the book . . . now that my company is gone I can't wait to sit down with my hot chocolate, biscotti, and my new book!!!
Thanks Cat!





5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this book! I almost chose it for my swap. The bookmark is fabulous, the treats are cozy, and the socks are just darling! And I love your "1st position" pose, Jenn!

    Creative, as usual, Catherine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that book. Nice work on the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Cat. I love the Scarlet Pimpernel...think I might need to make a trip to ye olde Library. That bookmark made me swoon. (seriously...there must be something wrong with me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love sir Percy blakeny...or Jane seymore's outfits in the movie ;) fabulous package Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! i am so glad you like everything. i had a ton of fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete