Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Finally!


Sorry, Lisa. I got my package over a week ago and loved it, but have been a slacker about posting on the blog. It came in a pretty blue bag (not pictured here). I would have taken a better picture of the chocolate, but it didn't last long enough. I've never had sea salt in chocolate before, and it was delicious. Also, loved the Churchill bookmark and the socks.



I was going to save the book for our trip next week, but just couldn't wait!



Thank you, Lisa!

4 comments:

  1. awesome package! i tried the sea salt choc. too. it was SO good!
    and i am lovin' the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked it, Amy! You'll have to tell me how you like the book when you finish...

    And yes, the sea salt in chocolate is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I love that picture of you reading. It looks like you've been chillin' in your socks and reading all day long!

    ReplyDelete