Tuesday, September 28, 2010

THANKSGIVING SWAP!!!
we are doing a quick turnaround on this one.
october 3rd is when the swap will be closed (you have to rsvp by then)


november 1st is the date your package needs to be sent off.

as before...please invite your friends that would love doing this (but only if they are as fabulous at packages as yourself)

let the fun begin... (aka spending hours on the internet for ideas, getting glue gun burns, staying up 'till 2 am to finish something, your kitchen table a mess for weeks, spending WAY too much at the craft store, changing your mind a million times on what craft to do, and your husband asking again and again what exactly the point of the swap is! i am EXCITED to start!!!)

so leave a comment here if you are in.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! i'm in. i already have a few ideas i'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally in, but out of ideas. I liked the more specific rules on the last swap...I don't really decorate for any holiday except Christmas, so I'm totally at a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to but October is going to be a crazy month (friend coming from Alaska for 10 days and a 10 mile run to do) so I better hold out for the next one. Can't wait to see what everyone makes and will look forward to the next swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm out for October too. I'm a single mom right now and I hope to be moving this month. I don't want to subject anyone to that package! But I will look and see if there are decorating ideas I can steal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for this swap!!! I already have two ideas in the works:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in - our schedule is so crazy right now, but last swap was so much fun. And, Catherine, you rock for organizing it. Especially being such a busy mom with little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ready to play!!!! let the fun begin
    you r great to let us play with u!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to join! This sounds like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to bow out of this one... even though it is a good one. (I'll still never forget our awesome PB Kids knock-off banner!) Can't wait to see what the next swap will be. Hopefully we'll be nicely settled in SD by then.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok. we have 13 swappers so far. 2 more days 'till the swap is closed!

    ReplyDelete