Friday, September 10, 2010

Wuhoo! Got my package yesterday!

I'm so excited! I have been waiting and checking my porch compulsively. And it came!
It is so full of fun stuff!  All in a cute basket.  Yummy hot chocolate flavors...
Red vines (which I LOVE), and Caramello (which I also LOVE)...Cute fuzzy socks, and a sweet note telling my why she chose the books...
And I am so excited about the books. I already started reading the Children one, because when my kids got home from school today I had to breathe deeply to control my irritation.  They all yell and talk at once and then my little one was crying for attention...you get the idea.  I love self-help books, and these two are perfect for me.
 
And of course, my bookmark.
  It is so fun to have a cute bookmark, usually I just use an old reciept or something.  Thank you Jeanne, I love it all!

4 comments: