Saturday, September 4, 2010

My awesome stuff

I am so excited for the wonderful things I got from Jasmine!!!

I love the socks, 4 new cute pairs that I can wear this fall.

The books are amazing, I can't wait to read the Book Thief( my sister already has dibs on it). Anything Jane Austen is pretty darn fabulous in my book. I was really excited for the bookmarks especially since she made one with my name on it!!! Between me, my daughter and my husband I'll be surprised if the treats last more than a day:) Thank you everything was great!!!

7 comments:

  1. Tell me how you like The Book Thief. It has been on my list of books to read. I love the knee high socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Book Thief, it is a fantastic book. I loved how different it is from a normal holocaust read, but still touching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ribbon bookmark...and I get the book thief after Emily, you, and gen...maybe I should just go get it from the library. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. seriously jasmine? can we say overacheiver? FOUR socks and TWO bookmarks and TWO books?
    i love it!
    and sorry jo. i took some of those oreos when i was at your house today...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely an overachiever, Cat. (love it!) So glad you liked the bookmark, and "the Book Thief" is a very interesting book. I usually don't enjoy Holocaust books because they are too sad, but this one grabs your interest from the beginning.

    And Josephine, I LOVED "Sylvester"...I stayed up til 2 am reading, and then finished it the next day. Perfect! Now I'm into my mystery. :) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was talking about The Book Thief, but Persuasion is pretty wonderful, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete