Friday, September 3, 2010

So.....

...I went out on my front porch to use the natural lighting for a jewelry photo,
when what do I spy? My present from Josephine!!
\

I tore into the package with a fury!


I got cute, fuzzy, blue slippers.
A music note bookmark. (ps...I never use bookmarks because I never put the book down)
Two books: "Sylvester" by Georgette Heyer, and "Silence in Hanover Close" by Anne Perry.
And a whole slew of snackage.
At this point I'm thinking Josephine is a genius. I told her I liked Victorian romances and mysteries, and she found me a Victorian Mystery (!!!) How awesome is that?

Next, I decide that Josephine is not only a genius, she must be a psychic.
How else would she know that I love and adore wedding mints?
(and all the other snacks, I've just always been ridiculed for my love of mints)

So, now I must go. Because, I've got some reading to do. . .
Oh. and did I mention that I LOVE this swap?




7 comments:

  1. Cute! Georgette Heyer is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture ROCKS jasmine!!! love that card too. and i didn't even tell jo about the mint fetish!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the pictures! And cute candy assortment. Isn't it the perfect time of year for a book swap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you liked it, hope you enjoy the books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED the first one, and am thoroughly enjoying the second. Good choices, Josephine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same taste ! great job jo--- If you like mysteries have you read anne perry?? mucho gusto!!!:) same victorian feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what she sent me. I haven't had time to read all of it yet, but it's FAB so far. :) Have you read Tasha Alexander?

    ReplyDelete